Monday, 21 March 2011

Starting Again!

I started this blog last year as a place to share (and keep a record of ) the things I make. I didn't do that for long. That was partly because I didn't make much for a while, but also because I got out of the habit of blogging. I have made things since then - but I haven't shared them.
So I'm using Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers class to kirkstart my blogging mojo!
I'm beginning with a picture of chocolate cupcakes I made for my friend's fortieth birthday party last month. I'm hoping this class will inspire me to keep on making and keep on recording what I make. I'm also looking forward to building up a list of  blogs to follow so I can look at all the lovely stuff other people are making.

6 comments:

Beverly said...

The cupcakes are beautiful, I look forward to coming along with you as you post more often :) Shimelle's class is a great place to kick start!

Kerry said...

Welcome back to blogland. Those cakes look gorgeous.

Photographing Mom said...

Wow!! Those cupcakes look YUMMY!!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. :)

Jimjams said...

What a super blog - very colourful and cakes too :D
Blog hopping from Shimelle's class too :D

Stephanie Medley-Rath said...

I'm getting hungry as I visit everyone's blogs from BFS. They look delicious!

Jenny said...

Yum Yum. Great idea to use buttons to display the age X