Wednesday 17 August 2011

3 Really is a Magic Number

I'm picking and choosing from the remaining challenges, partly because I know I don't have time to do them all and partly because my aim for the weekend was to finish off the remaining layouts for our Florida holiday from four years ago and guess what? I only had one single and one double left to do! I am soooo happy to have achieved this since the weekend and my scrapping mojo is well and truly back on track.
So this challenge was about using elements in threes (which I have with the buttons, photos and rub on corners) but I also thought the title of the challenge made a perfect title for these pictures of the kids which were sort of extra to the pages in the album.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great LO..and well done on getting those pics scrapped!
Alison xx