Sunday 14 August 2011

Adding To The Stories

The next challenge really wasn't difficult for me because I've told so few of the stories in this album I'm trying to complete. I've often left spaces on my layouts to add journaling later but as the album isn't even finished neither is much of the journaling.
This challenge has inspired me to complete all the missing stories in my album and I've done several already. On the the layout shown below I hadn't left journaling space so instead I've written the story on a journaling card and tucked it between the boys' photo and the mat. You can just see it sticking out at the side of the photo and on the bit showing it says, 'Once upon a time'. On it I've written the story of the three little pirates in the photos.

3 comments:

SABEE said...

Great Idea !! Lovely LO

Sarah said...

What brilliant pirates and a fantastic LO x

Alison said...

Love your Disney LOs!
Alison xx